Welcome to the Fabricoholics Anonymous (FA). I am making my first step towards addressing my fabric dependency issue - I am admitting that I can leave a fulfilled life only if a have a significant fabric stash, and I am saying 'Yes' to most of the following statements:
- The first place where you go after receiving your paycheck is a fabric store
- Fabric store employees know you by name
- You have a special discount in at least one fabric store
- You hide your fabric purchases from your family
- You run out of storage space for your fabrics
- You have a secret stash place
- You bought the same fabric more than twice because you lost an overview of what you have
- You are a big fan of sewing blogger meetups (aka fabric shopping sprees)
- Your adrenaline skyrockets just from browsing online fabric stores.
- Parting with fabric (even if you are never going to use it) makes you feel sick.
Do you recognize yourself as well? Well, then it's just about the time to join the club. Repost this list (I would appreciate if you link back to this post) and just admit your dependency. More to follow!
Look at those comments by you, I picked five more signs, and some are really smart...